Old uprights..........

ryan sowers pianorye@yahoo.com
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 23:29:12 -0700 (PDT)

Actually I feel very comfortable with the warranty. If
the piano is so bad off that I can't give a warranty,
its not a piano I'm interested in aquiring. By the
way, it helps to actually look for these pianos: go to
auctions, watch the paper, go to garage sales. These
are all things I like to do anyways. I love looking at
old pianos even if they are piles of junk.

And remember with the warranty they have to have the
instrument serviced twice a year!

--- Alan Forsyth <alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk>