Workman's Compensation Insurance OT

Robert J Russell brjr@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 19:57:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Alan,

I believe that this culture started when the government allowed lawyers to advertise.
You wouldn't believe the advertisements that we see everyday in all forms of media.
Before this happened, litigation ( in most cases) was something that was done after all other avenues were exhausted. Now it's the first. This approach definitely has helped some individuals receive justice, but it has hurt many more and has increased the cost of doing business.
Bob Russell, RPT
I can't believe I just wrote an OT post. Sorry

Alan Forsyth <alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
.Bob Russell, RPT wrote

".... Litigation is becoming a major issue for everyone in this country.
...."

Yes, we have noticed this curious tendency of US culture from this side of
the world.
Now is this caused by greed or lack of personal responsibility? or are there
too many lawyers trying to keep up with the Jones's?

AF