Ronsen Wurzen update (was Re: Hammer Rewhatevering)

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:18:30 -0400

Hi Phil,

I'm curious about what you said regarding the Renner Blues. For
whatever reason, I was under the impression they were more mellow
sounding - ideal for older pianos. Eventually I'll need to replace the
hammers on my 1925 Steinway L, and I was leaning toward the Renner
Blues since I don't like a punchy/bright sound.

Thanks.

- John