HEY! HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY TO US - JULY 15

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 03:16:56 -0500

At 1:25 AM -0400 7/14/04, David Skolnik wrote:
>... Do you know what would have become of the correspondence between
>these dates?

No, I don't.

>Why do you suppose they were unavailable to archive? ...

If anyone has a record of the correspondence that took place between
the dates July 20th, 1993 and July 15, 1994, I'm certain it would not
be difficult to archive. It remains for someone to come forth with
such material though.

BTW & FWIW: I forgot that I am not subscribed to PTG-L or CAUT, so my
reply to your post only made it to Pianotech.

Best.

Keith
--
Keith McGavern