Fw: The Lost Aliquot

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 19:52:25 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/2004 2:03:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

   Dale,
I have a bunch of em'! From, (I suspect), either Chickering or Mason  &
Hamlin. They're Nickle plated and the dimension you gave. Sounds like  you are
finding out: "when mama ain't happy....Nobody is  happy"!<G>
I'll happy to send you a couple.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I

Hey Joe
  Your my hero this week, & my wife just chimed in yeahhhh!!! then  laughed
 Send me a few extra just in case next time comes & I'll pay the  freight &
trouble charges
 & buy dinner if were in the same town.
     Thank you capt tool police. ..........Relief  ,,whew.........
    Dale Erwin

Erwins Pianos  Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Ca 95357
209-577-8397
Rebuilt  Steinway , Mason &Hamlin  Sales
www.Erwinspiano.com