OT - Mac bashing response

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:01:22

Hi Ed,

It would be prudent to protect your computer. If not I hope you do very
frequent back ups of your data to some long lasting media (not floppy disks).

Have a peek here Ed:

http://www.filez.com/mac_virus_scan_free.htm

At 01:30 PM 10/07/2004 EDT, you wrote:

>Perhaps, but the percentages are really working well.  I have traipsed
about,
>online, for 15 years now.  I have had absolutely no "protection" and have
>never had the first problem with a virus. (and I have been to some pretty
"iffy"
>sites.
>   There are simply not enough Macs on line to sustain a virus's
>promulgation.  They die on the vine, so to speak.
>
>Ed Foote RPT

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca		http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.