OT - Mac bashing response

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:07:24 -0500

>>  Mac
>>has a certain mytholgy that it is "safer", however this claim is not
>>supported by independant testing.
>
>How many billions of dollars of damage and wasted time caused by hackers'
>EZ trashing of Microsoft systems due to Windows' swiss cheese "security"?
>I don't have an exact count for you, but we all know it's high.
>And what damage done on Mac systems? Zero.
>
>Patrick Draine

And...
http://www.pegasus3d.com/osshare.html
If you were a mindlessly destructive digital psychopath hoping to do the
most damage for the least effort, what OS would you go concentrate on?
Being not worth the trouble at this time isn't synonymous with being safe.

And no, that's not MAC bashing.

Ron N