New U1 Price

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:50:02 -0400

Terry, Couldn't leave your booth long enough to wander down to Larrry=20
Fine's Brookside Press, to pick up a copy of the brand new 2004-2005=20
Annual Supplement to the Piano Book? For shame, support your fellow=20
vendors!
$7,990 for "Polished Ebony", $8,190 for plain ol' "Ebony." Negotiable,=20=

of course.
The Boston area Yamaha dealer generally gets very close to list, the=20
dealer just north of the border (New Hampshire) sells for just about=20
$6K, no groaning, moaning, or car salesman antics.

Patrick Draine

On Jul 10, 2004, at 6:18 AM, Farrell wrote:

> Can someone inform me of the street retail price and/or the msrp of a=20=

> new Yamaha U1? I seem to recall that a few years ago the selling price=20=

> of a new one was around $7K. How close is that? Thanks.
> =A0
> Terry Farrell

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available