OT - Windows

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:27:02

Hi John,

Better is a subjective word. More accurate might be "different". Mac and
Linux are both wonderful operating systems--however no OS is perfect. Mac
has a certain mytholgy that it is "safer", however this claim is not
supported by independant testing.

Many version of Linux have a "gui" (graphic user interface [i.e. a mouse
and click]).

Find me a perfect piano--and I'll give you a perfect computer system.