Samick Zing

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 18:11:26 -0400

"...bridge had rolled. Samick repaired that piano..."=20

They rolled the bridge back? How'd they do that?

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: pbmosley=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 12:20 PM
  Subject: Samick Zing

  >Does anyone out there had any experience with >upright Samicks that
  >"Zing" throughout the entire piano?

  >Could this be a cracked soundboard that is >buzzing?  Or a rib?
  =20

  I had a seperation one time with the bridge and the board.  The bridge =
had rolled causing buzzing on the strings, the seperation was right =
through the center of the long bridge, I looked and looked and never did =
find it, another tech went with me and he was all over it.  I just had =
never seen that kind of seperation and haven't seen one since.  Samick =
repaired that piano and sent it back, they upgraded to Yamaha.
  Phil Mosley