If pianos are "swollen" now... then what?

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Thu, 08 Jul 2004 06:48:15 -0600

Julie,
Have you decided how much they will fall when the seasonal humidity swing
settles in?  I have a similar situation in NM where everyone (almost) uses
evaporative coolers and I recommend two tunings a year, one at the
beginning of the summer cooling season and one after it.  I also leave
Dampp-Chaser brochures and have sold a few.
Remember the seasonal change doesn't effect tuning smoothly across the
sound-board.  The middle, low tension area, is effected most.

Andrew