If pianos are "swollen" now... then what?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 08 Jul 2004 13:18:20 -0400

Bob,

It was good to see you in Nashville.  Of course I agree with you
wholeheartedly, whle at the same time I admit that I am not a very
outspoken salesman of PLS systems.  I do let first-time clients that if
the piano sounds bad between tunings, then humidity change is the
culprit, and we can deal with that.  If established clients remark about
tuning instability, I also let them know their options.  I think I
averaged about one system a month during the spring and early summer
this year, which is probably higher than average for me.

Regards,
Clyde H.