Sydney International Piano Competition Reminder

Wed, 07 Jul 2004 23:22:30 -0400

In case anyone missed this information from Ron Overs last week, I'm
reposting it, so there can be a few more of you with seriously displaced
biological clocks. (14 hour late than EDST).  I was just noticing that the
Steinway being used by Charisse Baldoria for the stage IV chamber music
recital seems tuned at A 444, if not a tad higher.  Ron, if you're reading,
and listening, is this likely, and, if so, representative of tuning trends
there?  Also, any further word on Audio on demand?

David S