Lindner components

Dave Nereson davner@kaosol.net
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 05:51:11 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Burns" <peter-burns.pianotuner@tesco.net>
To: "pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 9:47 AM
Subject: OT: Lindner components

Greetings List, and belated Happy Holidays from the UK.
As the Piano Workshop of my former employers here has now completely closed
down, I've found myself being the successor to some pretty useful stuff,
including a big box of Lindner spare parts.  It's mainly Hammer Butts and
Lever/Whippen assembly, but all looks almost brand new.  Any Techs in need
of stuff, I'd be happy to ship.
I do realise that the List exsists to serve as a tool for helping
one-another, not as a giant Ebay, but I'm also aware that it is often
difficult to obtain spares, especially from manufacturers long since gone.
If I can help, I'd be glad to.
Regards
Peter

Peter J Burns
Pianoforte Tuner & Technician
peter-burns.pianotuner@tesco.net

    You're kidding, right?  Spare parts for Lindners?  I and anyone else who
has worked on them ends up tearing their hair out and running away in
exasperation, hoping never to see one again!  --David Nereson, RPT