price fixing -- sort of

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Mon, 05 Jul 2004 11:33:34 -0400

Terry Farrell said:

> However, yesterday (yes, SUNDAY, JULY 4th) I tuned a piano
>downtown for a fee less than my normal tuning fee. This was however my #1
>volume client and the situation was a special need that could only be
>address at that time.

Good point Terry. There will be exceptions depending on how you run your
business.

I try to live by 2 statements made to me - one by an esteemed colleague,
and the other my father:

-Charge what you feel comfortable with - and
-Do good work - get top dollar for it.

As evidence from my waistline, I don't starve, and certainly don't fit
into a certain 9-5 mentality when it comes to pricing.

That's one of the reasons I do what I do.

Phil Bondi(Fl)

PS - Terry, you need some help up there?..a 3rd hand so to speak?