Interestingly Stable

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 08:54:09 -0700 (PDT)

It might be a 2-part catalyzed varnish, such as the
"Duravar" I used on my last board. This is the stuff
that bowling lanes  are varnished with nowadays.
Amazingly hard, but sprayable. The worst thing about
it was the HUGE quantity of fomaldehyde fumes fit
emitted for months after appolication.
     Thump