CA update procedure

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 07:08:58 -0800

George asked: "Joe Garrett: When you CA'd the German Upright did you use
accelerator?

George,
The answer is no. It is accepted that the moisture content in the wood is
sufficient to activate the CA. I didn't use accelerator because of what
others had said about this. It worked just fine. I did two applications,
with testing after the first and tuning after the second. I've not had the
opportunity to follow up on the piano, as yet. Will do soon.
BTW, I'll be in K Falls February 20th, 21st and possibly 22nd.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I