soundboard age?

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 19:00:10 -0000

Hi Kurt,

Are you speaking of a grand piano or an upright.

At 12:46 PM 1/28/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>So how old does a soundboard have to be before putting a damp-chaser
>turns out to be just a waste of hard earned bucks?  I've noticed that
>on some pianos it doesn't make much difference if I put a damp-chaser
>on it.
>
>Kurt E.

Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don’t
live it, it won’t come out of your horn. They teach you there’s a boundary
line to music. But, man, there’s no boundary line to art.
ATTRIBUTION:	Charlie Parker (1920–1955)

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/