OT - I got Lucky

Thu, 22 Jan 2004 19:54:50 -0000

Hello ....ymous
Talking about ymous I had a client phone me to say her new upright wasn't
working well. I went to look at it and came back to my workshop with the
action. The "tapes" (bridles?) had been totally eaten by ymous. So I
dismantled it, re-taped it and took it back. A week later she phoned again.
So I went to look at it and came back to the workshop with the action. Those
ymouses had been hard at it again. So I dismantled it, re-taped it and took
it back.
I haven't heard from her since. She moved home. Why did she move? Was it me?
or was it the ymous. What with Moth'ds and yMous we certainly have a good
variety of pianoeaters in Glorious Muddy Sussex-on-Sea...
Regards
Michael G (UK)