OT - I got Lucky

Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:40:00 -0000

Hello Liszt
Sometimes I use (like Isaac) my bike (bicycle - to those who only drive =
cars!) but usually nowadays I use my car. But with my car at only two =
years old I don't expect - or even dream of - the battery "blowing up". =
What make? It's a Ford Mondeo Estate. Big enough for a grand action  or =
three....
Regards from Sussex where I must give my 6 yr. old his breakfast, take =
him to school (he on bike, me running beside - [known as the school run =
Ha! Ha!] Then get to a client and then a theatre where the piano was =
almost totally destroyed my MOTH. Yuk!)
Michael G (UK)