What would you have done?

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 06:23:44 -0500

What would you have done?In the following order, is what I would have =
done:

1) Got a sudden case of the flu.

2) Explained (in a whining tone) that there simply was not enough time =
to address the repetition.

3) Called Phil Bondi to bail me out ('cause the guy is slick!).

4) Wished (later that evening) that I was quick enough to have thought =
of brushing the knuckles with a little Teflon powder.

....... and maybe hit the center rail key bushings and wip/hammer =
flanges with a squirt of Protek (if I thought any of that might be a tad =
tight) - although Protek will really loosen a flange fast and a lot - =
likely I would just end up screwing up the action by making the hammer =
shank flanges too loose and the pianist would loose control of the =
action and then I would have to add a fifth course of action:

5) Run away, run away!

;-)

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20