S&S replacing Hammer Assemblies with new

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:24:53 +0100

I agree Ed. Nothing like the personal touch of someone who cares to do a
good handfit job. On the otherhand, if you are not capable of this, then
sending shanks and hammers in to the factory can yield very good
results.

Still... if you are routined at hanging hammers, you can insure as
perfect a fit as possible by doing things on site with the piano handy.

RicB