"Brown" action

Fri, 09 Jan 2004 10:43:54 -0600

At 11:03 1/9/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>>At 01:25 1/8/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>>>Anybody have a digital picture handy of a Brown action?
>
>Bob et al,
>
>There's a diagram of the Brown action on my new website at:
>http://real.uwaterloo.ca/~sbirkett/piano%20action.htm
>
>Stephen

Nice patent drawing and picture of an earlier version.  My drawing is of an
1889 vintage. Probably one of the last, but I remember hearing someone
saying that it was available as an option even later.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is
what you get from not reading it.