Weber Concert Grand scaling, Sostenuto rail

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 23:30:44 EST

In a message dated 1/8/2004 8:17:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Erwinspiano@aol.com writes:
The customer is a concert pianist and is adamant that he wants the factory
scaling if at all possible.  This is 1908 supposedly after the sale of Weber to
AEolian, so I am not sure earlier pre merger piano scales would be right.
on tension and tone.   Its a nice idealistic notion being adamant about factory
scaling and all but one is unlikely to get the " factory scaling " unless
someone on list has a fairly close cousin of it in there client base with
original strings,   Know what I mean? I'd call Del in a case like this.
   Dale