Zero percent humidity

Wed, 07 Jan 2004 05:15:34 -0600

Zero percenters,

 > I have a fairly accurate hygrometer......

This may be true, but I'll bet that there is still a +/- specification.
That spec can make for some humor at times...

A few years ago I got a hand held GPS [global positioning system] unit. I
live at about 1000' elevation here, so the +/- didn't make a big
difference. When I got to sea level for the first time, I was surprised to
find that, even though I was only wet up to my ankles at high tide, I was
actually at -20'.
;-}

YMMV

Conrad Hoffsommer