Scale evaluations

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 09:34:05 -0800

"Obviously, the market simply doesnt generally support the kind of work
neccessary...."
It takes approximately 8-10 hours of time to do a full scale evaluation.
That includes taking all of the measurements and doing the evaluation on an
appropriate program. My thought(s) are that if you are doing all of this
"re-what-evering", (which takes many, many hours of your time), why not
avail yourself of the knowlege of what the designer intended and save
yourself some future grief? Just my 99cents worth.
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I