Fwd from Tuning List: Wesley Kuhnle "History of Tuning and Temperaments"

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 20:11:05 EST

hey,
  So, old Wes is still out there.  I have read a few excerpts of his writing,
but don't remember exactly what it was like.
   I had a carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand last week, will return to
work next, I think.   Typing is a drag, but so are a lot of other things.  Have
a piano in shop, so can work on small jobs with it.
   I had to unsubscribe from the tuning list, I was getting so covered up
with spam that it wasn't worth it.  Amazing how much it dropped off the day after
I unsubbed!
Later,

Ed