Tame List (was Re: Wow)

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:07:13 +0200

Besides....  The list doesnt really need any single one unamed to get
rough up the vinyl anyways.  We got plenty of folks who are willing to
drop a comment or too... and plenty others willing to shoot broadsides
back without singling out just one guy/gal.  And anways... I have it on
good authority that << thee that shall remain unamed>> is close at hand
watching are reading anyways.  Dont be suprised to see that identity
revealed and in the open once again at any given time.

No biggie really... just enter a spam filter in your reader for anyone
you dont like.  Course the archives is another matter....but steps there
could be taken. without all that much difficulty.

Cheers
RicB