Upright Damper Felt Source

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:36:29 -0600

Terry, (and other responders on this thread),
      Last year there was a short article about the so-called gray market
parts policy in the Journal.
Long story short, just place your order, if you want Yamaha parts. I'm sure
there's an appropriate serial number in your database. Yamaha USA is "at
the mercy" of the corp. It's the largest music corp in the world, and the
music division is only 5% of the company. Whining doesn't work with the IRS
or the DMV or the Electric company. Why should it work with the folks in
the parts department? Work the system, and pat yourselves on the back. It
IS beatable.

Best Regards,
Guy Nichols