Wow

Carl Teplitski koko99@shaw.ca
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:44:16 -0500

Two part question . Nobody seems too concerned with the part about a quiet
list.
I too have noticed that not as many posting are on the list as before. Is
it possible
that there is now a duplication of questions, and members are reluctant to
answer.
It is difficult to post brand new questions, because there aren't that
many new problems.
(Although, most problems are new to novices.) The clicking noise was a
good question,
so many people answered, but hardly anybody touched the other part of the
question.
Pop - ups, spam, and virus problems may have taken its toll, also.  A year
or so ago,
our list was inundated with much controversy when a certain tech. who
shall go unnamed,
would stir things up with a rebelious attitude, and get guys / gals
ranting and raving to
get him to settle down. That was generally unproductive,( but quite
entertaining .)
Maybe , things have gotten too tame (!!??) and we need to get the juices
running again.
Maybe, we should invite him ba - - !!??

Carl