Upright Damper Felt Source

antares antares@euronet.nl
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:17:34 +0200

This is something I can not understand. My understanding would be that
Yamaha sells their stuff everywhere in the World.
btw, by mentioning what I mentioned, I was not out for selling any
stuff. The American market is not our market. Shipping is too expensive
for one reason.
But hey! if you can't get it, I'll send it to you, no problem.

friendly greetings
from
André Oorebeek

Amsterdam -