knuckles week!

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:32:23 +0000

After reading Avery's answer, I thought I'd chime in as well.  I'd never run
into this problem before, (loose knuckle) but just this week, I had to track
down a similar sounding click in a key. (Old Kimball 9' - can't be too many
of them around)  Loose enough to shift and click, but not to the falling off
stage.

Earlier in the week, I got a call from someone that one key wasn't working.
(Newish Knabe grand) Pulled the action and saw a knuckle missing.  Rattled
it out of the action, glued it back, and was on my merry way.

Let's see... two in one week... one more to come?

Ron Koval
Chicagoland