Title of Reblitz's book

Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:53:49 -0500

At 07:40 4/29/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey Conrad,
>Is the '76 edition the first or second edition?  I believe the second
>edition has a later copyright than '76.  For Julia, you can purchase the
>book through Schaff (800/747-4266) or Pianotek (800/3473854).
>Joy!
>Elwood

That would be opus 1, I believe...  I don't have it in front of me right now.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder