Wow

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 03:55:54 -0500

BINGO! That was the first time I'd run into that and it took me
a few minutes to figure it out. It sounded exactly like the
click a hammer makes when it's loose on the shank.

I moved it down one position and the sound traveled with the
hammer, so I knew it had to be in the hammer/shank/flange area.
While moving it back I felt the loose knuckle.

Some good guesses. Thanks everyone.

Avery