Wow

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:00:36 -0600

At 08:37 PM 4/28/04 -0500, Avery wrote:

>This is the slowest I've seen THIS list in many years! :-)
>Where is everyone?

Trapped behind SPAM filters? Maybe out enjoying the spring weather?

>I tuned a Samick grand today that has a click on C6 that
>sounded exactly like a loose hammer! It wasn't! Any
>ideas?

At least half a dozen, but I'll only suggest one just to get it going. Was
the jack hitting a little bit of glue squeeze either on the knuckle or the
jack stop felt?

                 John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
Pianotech IRC chats Tuesday and Thursday nights and Sunday Mornings
http://www.bigfoot.com/~kmvander/ircpiano.html