Some more info about our new hammers

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:22:52 -0600

Re: Some more info about our new hammersDoes not work on Windows. But =
alt 0232 does and 0233
0232   =E8      0233   =E9
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Overs Pianos=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 4:13 PM
  Subject: Re: Some more info about our new hammers

    On 26-apr-04, at 23:52, Joe And Penny Goss wrote:

      Andr'e, Sorry that is as close as my computer knows how to put the =
   '    on.

  Joe, try typing it this way. With the option (Alt on an IBM) key =
depressed type e, then type the e again on its own. This works on a Mac =
- Andr=E9

      All I can really say is WOW. Nice lookin' hammers.

  I'll second Joe, they look very good. Thanks for the images Andr=E9.

  Ron O.

--=20
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY
     Grand Piano Manufacturers