Samick grand: info needed, part 2

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 02:30:11 EDT

Paul,

One of my clients has a G5.  I agree, the bass wasn't bad at all.  The
regulation was atrocious, however.  Hammer 88 was stuck on hammer 87, so when I
pulled the action, guess what happened....:-)  Snap...

But all the parts were there(after I ordered a new hammer and shank).  I
think it's a deal for the price you're paying.  The age you've suggested is about
where I'd have put the one that I worked on.

Dave Stahl