[OT] RE: Barbara Cassaday's "Executive Outlook" May 2004

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 16:26:26 -0500

John,

I agree and Wim said something similar on PTG-L or CAUT (I can't remember
right
now). But if that IS the case, I think they made a serious mistake by not
telling
John that! I think he was due that courtesy, at least!

Avery