Ben Folds

Lesher, Trent J. tlesher@sachnoff.com
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:03:29 -0500

I haven't heard them live since they were at the DoubleDoor in Chicago almost 10 years ago -- back then they had a sort of acoustic/electric hybrid sound (featuring a lot of fairly exposed piano) and were considerably less sonically violent than most -- they certainly were no louder than your average band.

At 08:05 4/23/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Ben Folds is here tonight. Any words of wisdom? Commiseration?
>

>What or who the heck is Ben Folds?
>Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

That's whut i was trying to find out...

Closest I could get was "loud".

I'll find out soon, I guess. I head over to the concert venue in a few
minutes for the pre-rehearsal tuning.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

****** IMPORTANT NOTICE ******
This e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is intended only for use by the
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me
at (312) 207-1000 and permanently delete the original and any copy of any
e-mail and any printout thereof.