Action Rail Hole Spacing

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 06:20:10 -0700 (PDT)

Excuse me, please, but it seems that we'ere getting a
little fanatical here. What is wrong with making a
scale stick out of some stable stuff, like plexiglas,
marking the hole positions by placing it against the
current flange screw holes for the wippen, then
marking across your new wood with a  little
tri-square. Then just clamp a block across your drill
press table so that the drilled holes line up with the
centerline of your new wood and drill away?
What would be wrong with that?
     Thump