needling technique

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:44:37 -0500

At 14:33 4/20/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>André,
>
>I will concur with the esteemed colleague from the Great City Of
>Jacksonville, Fl. This method, seemingly to be ineffective, can be quite
>beneficial to concrete trying to imitate a piano hammer.  .. just a
>'pinch' under the crown can bring a bucket of broken glass back down to a
>more pleasant listening level.
>
>Phil Bondi(Fl)

'Tis the kinder, gentler method than visegrips lovingly applied to Baldwin
243/242 hammers which are small artillery shells on a stick.

N'est-ce pas?

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder