special characters - was Coffee spill on the Bridge

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:48:29 -0600

At 08:00 AM 4/20/04 -0600, Don P. wrote:

>Avery   -  On my Windows 98   -   go to Start  -- Programs --
>Accessories  -  System Tools  -- and there is listed Character Map.

One thing to note: The character map is not always installed automatically.
You might have to go to Add Programs/Add & Remove Windows Components and
look at Accessories to install it if it isn't in your Accessories menu already.

                 John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
Pianotech IRC chats Tuesday and Thursday nights and Sunday Mornings
http://www.bigfoot.com/~kmvander/ircpiano.html