Wegman/Museum?

MKurta mkurta@adelphia.net
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 20:45:50 -0400

    Hi Gang:
   A month or two back there was a thread about various tuning pin =
designs, and I made a comment that the Wegman piano made in our town =
used a stubby round pin inserted into an oval hole in the plate.    No =
pinblock, the pin was held tightly by friction but still turned =
smoothly.    Someone commented that they are putting together a piano =
museum and would like to have one of these.  Well, now is your chance!  =
I was called to a local church today to evaluate a Wegman upright they =
would like to give away.  So, for the moving, its yours.  I just can't =
remember who the person was who wanted one.  Anyone??
    Mike Kurta
    Auburn, NY