Junk Pianos - Sad Shopping Story - update

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:21:10 -0500

First off I don't want to start a long thread about this.

Unless you all are seeing in very very bad shape (worse than what I
usually see) pianos. If I see a piano that is really down in pitch, I'll
tell the customer than and let them know by bringing it up to pitch
(A-440) there may be extra work (broken strings, pin doping, etc) they
agree to the terms and I tune it up to pitch.

Just me, but I think that is doing a disservice by tuning it at less
than A440 (Unless it is really really junk)

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Organ, Pump Organ