New topic: Lifting the Strings

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 07:06:48 -0600

Hi Isaac,
Your finger is round the string level foot is flat <G>

<Do some of you find that feeling with a finger the unison plane can be
misleading ? some time it confirm what the hammer or the ruler shows,
sometime the ruler shows a different height than I feel with my
finger. That is a mystery to me (I have a good sensitive finger , as
tested by a fingerologist each year to be sure, the curve actually is
pretty even without lack of sensibility in no regions ;>)>

Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com