Grotrian lost it's singing tone

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:52:30 -0400

At 08:49 AM 4/16/2004, you wrote:

>>There was an "M" copy of the Steinert variety in there before the
>>Grotrian that was overdriven and tired.
>
>I was wondering if it had similar problems to the Grotrian's in that room.
>How's it sound in that new (nearly a) shop?

Actually think the Steinert sounds pretty good in my shop. Significantly
lower ceilings though at only 9 feet. All solids for the sound to bounce
off of too! Will have to correct that some day. For right now it'll do just
fine though.

>>It now has become the first piano in my new garage shop await my "still
>>learning" ministrations.
>
>Hopefully, those are the kind of ministrations we all practice.

Hopefully.

>>Spent last night with a buddy of my brother in law's swapping out the 100
>>amp house panel with a 200 amp panel in order to use the 100 amp panel in
>>the garage. Still lacking power out there, but not for much longer!!!
>>
>>Best,
>>Greg
>
>Careful, that stuff bites hard.

I hope I never find that out. It sure wouldn't be habit forming anyway :-).