Grotrian lost it's singing tone

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 03:19:32 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your response and for your patience with me. I have just spent over a hour checking how SBC YAHOO spam filter is dumping perfectly good emails into my spam filter box. ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! You think things are all set and then you find something like this. makes you wonder why you have a spam filter if you have to go through and look at all the mail anyway to make sure it isn't filtering perfectly good stuff!!!
I agree about the Dampp-Chaser and have talked with him about it but so far he seems to be dodging the issue. We'll see.

Thanks!
Greg Newell

richard.ucci@att.net wrote:
Greg, I would install a Dampp Chaser with cover, give it a few days and then look at voicing issues.

Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano