Baldwin Warranty

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:31:53 -0700

Elian said: "I had a client calling on me because he bought a Baldwin
several years ago
and never got the warranty tuning, (in the times when Baldwin was changing
hands) The store where he bought it closed also, I called Baldwin, and their
answer was they were not putting up with any warranty prior to their actual
production.

Elian,
I believe the Dealer(s) are the ones responsible for "Warranty Tunings". The
only company that has a financial interest in these, is Yamaha, ( I think.
Correct me if I'm wrong.)
Best regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police