Baldwin Warranty

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:04:00 -0800

  -----Original Message-----
  From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Roger Jolly
  Sent: April 14, 2004 8:24 PM
  To: Pianotech
  Subject: Re: Baldwin Warranty

  Hi Avery,
                   Nor do I buy it.  As one of those 20 to 30yr Baldwin
dealers, I can attest to the LP record, "Not our problem"
  Henry is the Flim Flam Man personified.   He said he was going to redefine
the Piano Business.
  His contribution thus far is pathetic.

  Regards Roger

Oh, I don't know...we now have the 'stealth' action, guitar fretboards glued
to the front of vertical pianos and two-tone, lime green polyester grands.
Not to mention the Hummer Grand....

Del