OT. Someone has my email address, please help

Benny L. Tucker precisionpiano@alltel.net
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:25:58 -0400

Dear list,
    I keep getting messages from people/companies all over the place saying
that an email that I sent them is undeliverable/being returned due to the
message being infected with a virus.
    Problem is, I rarely send out messages, and have sent none to any of
these addresses that say I have sent them infected email. The only thing I
can figure is someone else is using my email address.
    If anyone can tell me how to stop this, I would really appreciate it. I
don't especially want to delete this email account, as most of my business
contacts use it, along with this list and the ctuner list. All suggestions
would be appreciated.
    Thanks for your time.

Benny L. Tucker
Yamaha Factory Tuner